Need To Know Details
WHILE YOU ARE IN THE MOUNTAINS, YOU MAY SEE WILD BEARS ALONG THE STREETS, IN DUMPSTERS, AND NEAR YOUR CAR.
THESE BEARS ARE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS!
DO NOT FEED THEM OR GET CLOSE TO THEM!!
BE ESPECIALLY CAREFUL TO KEEP CHILDREN WELL AWAY FROM THEM. THEY COME HERE FROM THE NATIONAL PARK, WHICH IS JUST A SHORT DISTANCE FROM WHERE YOU ARE. THEY CANNOT BE CONTROLLED AND ROAM WHERE THEY LIKE.
THEY ARE DANGEROUS WHEN SURROUNDED, WHEN THEY FEEL THREATENED, AND WHEN THEY SMELL FOOD ON OR AROUND HUMANS. PLEASE OBSERVE AND ENJOY THEM FROM A SAFE DISTANCE.
KEEP FOOD OUT OF YOUR CAR AND KEEP THE DOORS LOCKED.
KEVIN MCKEE - GENERAL MANAGER
Things to Remember
If you have never rented a cabin or condo, there are a few things that you need to know. These accommodations are different than a hotel or inn. These cabins or condo are individually owned. It is your responsibility to contact us if you are expecting something to be included in the cabin that may not be included. The differences are as follows:
- There is no daily maid service
- We provide you with a starter kit of toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, dishwasher detergent, and linens. You will be responsible to furnish extra.
- We only have "Wood Burning" Fireplaces. We provide enough wood for one burn. You will need to provide more.
- None of the units are Pet Friendly nor is there any Smoking Allowed.
- Because of the size of our units, we do not allow Receptions.
- There are no complimentary Shampoos or Conditioner.
Things You Might Need To Bring
- Paper towels, Kleenex, trash bags, toilet paper
- Charcoal & lighter for the grill, salt & pepper,
- Condiments, coffee & filters, dish washing soap,
- Detergent & fabric softner, & a flash light for power outages.
- Shampoo, Conditioner, and Hair Dryer
If you have been referred to our company by Gatlinburgs Little Log Wedding Chapel, please understand that we are not affiliated with the chapel. We do work with the chapel, but we are two different companies. If you have questions or concerns for the Wedding Chapel, please contact them directly and the same is true for our company. If you have questions or concerns for the Vacation Rentals, please contact our company directly. Our email address is: email@example.com.