This newly remodeled and cozy studio unit has the most amazing views of the Great Smoky Mountains. Just minutes from Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort and area attractions. Relax on the balcony and soak in the lights of Downtown Gatlinburg. You don't get this kind of view in the valley so be prepared to drive up the mountain. It is 3.2 miles and 9 minutes from the unit to Downtown Gatlinburg. Perfect for couples or honeymooners at a value price that can't be beat.
LuvNest Honeymoon Studio Condo
- Sleeps 2 - Non-Smoking Unit (600 sq.ft.)
- 2nd Floor Unit - Not Wheelchair Accessible
- 1 Queen Bed in Alcove
- 1 Bath with Jetted Tub
- Seasonal Wood Burning Fireplace
- Kitchen equipped with Refrigerator, Stove and Oven, Microwave, Pots/Pans, Utensils/Dishes, Dishwasher, Blender, and Coffee Maker
- 32 inch Flat Screen T.V. with Cable and D.V.D Player and Portable CD/Stereo
- High Speed Internet Access
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Free Self Parking (No Assigned Parking)
- No Pets Allowed
Public Clubhouse Amenities:
- Indoor and Outdoor Pool (Towels are not provided)
- 2 - Hot Tubs
- Game Room
- Washer and Dryer Center
- Grilling Area
- Minimum age to register is 21.
- A deposit of 25% of the total balance is due on the day of booking with a minimum of $100.00. Online bookings will agree to terms before entering payment information. If you book through our office, you will be sent a confirmation letter and will have 5 days to review the material and send a signed copy back to our office to complete your booking. Failure to return the signed contract will result in cancellation of your reservation.
- No refunds for early departures, inclement weather, or unforeseen mechanical failures.
- No personal checks accepted. Only credit, cash, or money orders are accepted. Payments are due 30 days prior to your check-in date and a $100 damage deposit is required on all reservations. All bookings require a credit card on file. Cash transactions require a $300 damage deposit that is refundable after housekeeping has inspected the cabin for any damages.
- All rates and fees are subject to state and local taxes. Rates and fees are also subject to change without notice. Special rates are restricted to the advertised dates. They may not be combined with any other discounts and are based on regular rates.
- There is a minimum 2 to 3 night stay in all of our facilities depending on the season.
- 4 night minimum required during Thanksgiving week.
- 3 night minimum required during Christmas and New Year's weeks.
- Properties are non-smoking and are not pet friendly. Violation of this policy will result in eviction without refund and additional cleaning charges.
- Guest are personally responsible for any damages, missing items, or excessive cleaning. Upon check-in, walk thru the unit to check for damages and notify our office immediately to avoid charges.
- Do not move furniture in the unit. There are no receptions allowed in the unit.
- Each reservation will be assessed a one-time housekeeping fee: Cabin Housekeeping Fee: $40.00