Lakeview is one of our favorite Honeymoon Cabins. From the back porch you can see the 2 acre private lake. It is located in the Historic Arts & Crafts Community. Conveniently located just 13 minutes and 5.3 miles from Downtown Gatlinburg and 20 minutes from Pigeon Forge. Close to Trolley Park and Ride lot. Take in the local craft shops and many bistros in the area.
Lakeview Cabin Amenities
- Sleeps 2 - Non-Smoking Unit
- 2 Story - Not Wheelchair Accessible
- 1 King Bed
- 2 Baths with 1-Jacuzzi Tub
- 1 - Covered Hot Tub on private porch with swing on porch (Bring towels for Hot Tub)
- Seasonal Wood Burning Fireplace (wood not provided)
- Kitchen equipped with Refrigerator, Stove and Oven, Microwave, Pots/Pans, Utensils/Dishes, Dishwasher, Blender, and Coffee Maker
- 32 inch Flat Screen T.V. with Cable, D.V.D Player, and Portable CD/Stereo
- Internet Access
- Pool Table
- Washer and Dryer and Iron and Ironing Board
- Level Parking Area
- No Pets Allowed
- Outside Camp Charcoal Grill
- Minimum age to register is 21.
- A deposit of 25% of the total balance is due on the day of booking with a minimum of $100.00. Online bookings will agree to terms before entering payment information. If you book through our office, you will be sent a confirmation letter and will have 5 days to review the material and send a signed copy back to our office to complete your booking. Failure to return the signed contract will result in cancellation of your reservation.
- No refunds for early departures, inclement weather, or unforeseen mechanical failures.
- No personal checks accepted. Only credit, cash, or money orders are accepted. Payments are due 30 days prior to your check-in date and a $100 damage deposit is required on all reservations. All bookings require a credit card on file. Cash transactions require a $300 damage deposit that is refundable after housekeeping has inspected the cabin for any damages.
- All rates and fees are subject to state and local taxes. Rates and fees are also subject to change without notice. Special rates are restricted to the advertised dates. They may not be combined with any other discounts and are based on regular rates.
- There is a minimum 2 to 3 night stay in all of our facilities depending on the season.
- 4 night minimum required during Thanksgiving week.
- 3 night minimum required during Christmas and New Year's weeks.
- Properties are non-smoking and are not pet friendly. Violation of this policy will result in eviction without refund and additional cleaning charges.
- Guest are personally responsible for any damages, missing items, or excessive cleaning. Upon check-in, walk thru the unit to check for damages and notify our office immediately to avoid charges.
- Do not move furniture in the unit. There are no receptions allowed in the unit.
- Each reservation will be assessed a one-time housekeeping fee: Cabin Housekeeping Fee: $55.00